Our client is an innovator in the fitness industry. They engineer the best workout experiences for all audiences. With a team of over 100 fitness enthusiasts based all over the world. The fitness industry is undergoing some exciting changes. Changes that help to make exercise and working out more fun, more measurable and more results orientated. Thats why they are looking for a new Sales Director – The Netherlands & Northern Germany.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Lead and expand their operations in Northern Germany & The Netherlands either through direct sales or distributors.
- Take their innovative, complete solutions to the leading market operators.
- Establish new operations, mainly focused on big health club chains, and develop our current relationships (with equipment manufacturers, health club chains, key accounts).
- Introduce new customers from your existing portfolio of contacts.
- Locate, train and audit the service of hi-tech fitting and maintenance companies.
- Supervise the entire process (from design, logistics, installation, education to assistance and maintenance).
Extremely innovative, international company, world leader in fitness equipment. Very competent team, highly motivated, mission driven. Warm atmosphere, respectabel people. You will manage your own agenda and portfolio. You will be working closely to the entire industry: you are an ally to all fitness brands, market segments, and customer types.
Proven track record and contacts portfolio in the Health and Fitness industry is a must. Experience in managing a mayor health club or local chain will be a plus. As well as experience in selling products and solutions to health clubs or Project Management. Flexible, self-motivated, passionate, able to manage multiple tasks and a strong hands-on mentality.
Autonomous, willing to travel 50-70% of the time in mentioned region with occasional visits to HQ. You must have a high level of integrity, They put special emphasis in recruiting their employees with this personality trait.
Languages: German, English and Dutch will be a plus.
Location: Home office at Northern Germany or in The Netherlands.
Salary Package: To be defined. At the moment we are open to all valid and motivated candidates.
VLSG Executive Search have been exclusively retained to search and select for this outstanding position. To apply please send your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31 6 13115603 for more information.