Premier Tech Chronosfor this client #VLSG is excusively searching for a Mechanical Engineer - Cliet Service department
Location: Eindhoven NL
Premier Tech Chronos is one of the largest industrial flexible packaging equipment manufacturers in the industry. Do you want to contribute to our success? Are you passionate, customer oriented and do you have a keen eye for quality with a passion for technology? Then you may be the Mechanical Engineer we are looking for!
You will be working alongside a Client Manager and a Project Manager to come up with solutions for changing or upgrading customer’s machines. This involves preparing quotations as well as working out customer’s orders with the help of engineers in different disciplines. You balance accuracy with efficiency during during various, simultaneously running projects of different complexity and solve the challenge in a timely and logical way. In addition, you need to be a good communicator and you need to be willing to visit customer sites.
Handling client requests – Project analysis, costs calculation and quote formulation
- Analyze the customer request on feasibility and schedule its completion;
- Visit customer sites;
- When all information is in, determine the way the customer request can be satisfied;
- Discuss the request with all necessary parties and keep track of their required input;
- Take it upon you to handle the mechanical side of the inquiry;
- Collect quotes from suppliers of the parts that are needed;
- Combine all input into a calculation document, determine the request price and set up the quote;
- Describe the solution for the customer and set the delivery boundaries.
Working out orders – Designing, drawing and documenting
- Organize kick-off of project with involved parties;
- Modelling and drawing of the necessary parts;
- Updating of existing drawings to include new items;
- Send drawings to purchasing department along with various material requirements;
- Assist Project Manager by adding buying items into the ordering system and by keeping track of the delivery times;
- Prepare necessary documents for Assembly and Installation of the ordered parts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering with an affinity for machinebuilding and/or mechatronics;
- Knowledge of function and usability of equipment on a production line;
- Experience with mechanical drawings and product modeling;
- Knowledge of mechanical-, pneumatic and electrical components;
- Experience with CAD-systems;
- Excellent communication skills (writing & speaking) in Dutch and English