Saintes, Belgium (60 %) and Nijmegen, the Netherlands (40 %)
Your area of responsibility:
- You are responsible for the marketing of all our product portfolio and customers In- & Outpatient Benelux (hospitals, institutions, pharmacies and resellers of medical material).
- You report directly to the Commercial Director Benelux. Besides this, as Channel Manager Inpatient Benelux, you will be a cross divisional expert of the Inpatient channel and will carry the responsibility for the initiatives, promotions, campaigns and optimal distribution of our products in the Inpatient channel.
- You develop the marketing policy in consensus with the 3 Business Unit Managers and your 7 team members (4 Brand Managers (Risk, Inco, Wound, Disinfection), 2 Channel Managers Outpatient (Belgium and the Netherlands) and the Communication & Digital Manager) according to the strategic decisions of the group while optimizing the targets (turnover and EBIT), the required budgets and ensure the implementation of the plan.
- You develop tools to promote our sales and to support our sales team (Key Accounts, Representatives and Specialized Nurses).
- You meet customers’ needs, advise them and convince them of the quality of our products and services.
What we look for:
- Master Degree in Marketing or Business Management or equivalent with a solid experience in B2B and B2C Marketing (at least 7 years) in the field of the Medical Devices, on both a national and international stage.
- As the strategic focus is on the Outpatient market, an excellent knowledge of this market is a must.
- As Channel Manager Inpatient Benelux, experience in the Inpatient market is required.
- Excellent leadership, communication and team player skills.
- Strong commercial spirit.
- Trilingual French/Dutch/English is essential.
- Good practice skills of IT-tools Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Dynamic, enthusiastic, flexible, rigorous, creative and willing to meet organizational objectives.
If you have questions about this position, please contact:
Fer van Leeuwarden – Managing Director & Founder VLSG on /+31 (0)85 – 484 14 94 / firstname.lastname@example.org