ZOLL Medicalvoor deze organisatie is VLSG exclusief op zoek naar een service gerichte Service Representative !
ZOLL Medical Corporation, an Asahi Kasei Group company, develops and markets medical devices and software solutions that help advance emergency care and save lives, while increasing clinical and operational efficiencies. With products for defibrillation and monitoring, circulation and CPR feedback, data management, fluid resuscitation, and therapeutic temperature management, ZOLL provides a comprehensive set of technologies that help clinicians, EMS and fire professionals, and lay rescuers treat victims in need of resuscitation and acute critical care. ZOLL is headquartered in Chelmsford, Massachusetts. The Benelux division of ZOLL operates from Elst in the Netherlands, and also has offices in the U.K., Germany, France and Italy.
The LifeVest wearable defibrillator is worn by patients at risk for sudden cardiac arrest (SCA), providing protection during their changing condition and while permanent SCA risk has not been established. The LifeVest allows a patient’s physician time to assess their long-term arrhythmic risk and make appropriate plans. The LifeVest is lightweight and easy to wear, allowing patients to return to their activities of daily living, while having the peace of mind that they are protected from SCA. The LifeVest continuously monitors the patient’s heart and, if a life-threatening heart rhythm is detected, the device delivers a treatment shock to restore normal heart rhythm.
This will be a combined role between the current Resuscitation and new LifeVest business of ZOLL Benelux. ZOLL Benelux is looking for a qualified candidate to support further growth of the Resuscitation division but also help setting up the necessary business processes for a successful launch of the LifeVest in the Benelux.
Job Description and Areas of Responsibility:
- Order Management: Prescription intake, registration of data into ERP system, transfer of information to corresponding Sales Representative to coordinate fitting.
- Management of patient documents: Scanning, copying, filing.
- Customer Management: Correspondence with hospitals/ health authorities related to patient case, for example in case of cost coverage denial (Generally, in the Netherlands, the hospital will be covering the costs for the LifeVest.).
- Payment Management: Invoicing, billing, collecting, overdue notices (Invoices will be sent to the hospital, after receiving the purchase order.)
- Inventory Management: Allocate medical device components, stocktaking (Tracking of all devices and equipment, support in case assistance is needed when ordering stock with logistics partner, etc.)
- Correspondence with logistics partner: (Ex: processing and coordination of returns) (In case our logistics partner informs that device/equipment expiration dates are approaching, exchanges must be coordinated to return nearly expired equipment for refurbishment.)
- Patient Management: Patient compliance (Ex: Call the patient in case patient is not wearing the device appropriately), shift coordination for 24/7 technical support and telephone hotline management (Manage call forwarding according to the 24/7 technical support shifts in the online portal).
- Quality Management & Complaint handling.
- Regular reporting, analyses and forecasting (Weekly and monthly reporting of new medical orders, active wearing patients, feedback on invoicing status and payment status).
- Marketing and Sales Assistance (Ex: customer mailings, back-office).
- Network Management (Input of patient data and information in online portal (LifeVest Network), registration of new accounts and managing login information for prescribing physicians and hospital staff, creation of clinical center codes (CCCs) for individual prescriber numbers, sending ECG reports to physicians upon request).
- Generic support to the Sales team (organizational support for patient fittings, information processing).
- Register and process quotes & Order entry Oracle and monitoring order process.
- Native Dutch speaker and fluency in English, German/France is advantageous
- Good working knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel and confident with ERP systems (Oracle)
- At least 3 years of past professional experience
- Past experience as Sales Assistant or in Healthcare (working with Social Security)
- Knowledge of national data protection regulations is advantageous
- An understanding and knowledge of Cardiology is advantageous
- Assertive, respectful, team oriented with well-developed interpersonal skills both internally with co-workers and externally with customers and business partners
- Goal-oriented thinking with a strong hands-on mentality and persistent approach
VLSG verzorgt exclusief de werving & selectie namens ZOLL voor deze vacature. Heb je interesse in deze positie en wil je graag solliciteren? Mail dan jouw CV + motivatie naar: firstname.lastname@example.org Voor meer informatie kun je contact opnemen met VLSG Search Solutions via: 085 – 822 11 55.